We Cover the Following Types of Homes,
such as single detached and semi-detached, townhouses, row houses, condominiums, duplexes and manufactured homes.
For a home to be eligible for our warranty, our member builder must be responsible for the structural components of the home and as most of our builders provide turnkey service, this is generally not an issue
What Does the Home Warranty Cover ?
- All registered members of Atlantic Home Warranty offer their clients a 7 year or 10 year limited home warranty. The limit of coverage available is $50,000. There is no deductible or co-payment required by the homeowner;
- The first twelve months after your date of possession are considered the builder’s warranty period. During this time, the builder will repair defects in materials and labour that they supplied in the construction of your home;
- If a dispute should arise between the builder and the homeowner during that first year, Atlantic Home Warranty will provide a conciliation service which may be requested by the homeowner or the builder.
- Conciliation process and assessing damage using construction performance guidelines.
- Warranty coverage for years 2-7 is for Major Structural Defects only.