Members $150.00 plus HST, Non-Members $175.00 plus HST
To run a successful residential construction company, there are a variety of essential activities that must be performed either by the home builder, an employee, contracted professionals or subcontractors. Successful Builders and Renovators maintain that if they do not have the required skills in the described areas, their businesses are not likely to survive over the long term. Past participants have indicated that this course represents one of the most valuable investments they have made in training. The modules provide a unique overview of each of these skills:
Business Management will cover the following:
· Introduction to Business Planning
· The Elements of a Business Plan
· Developing the Business Plan
· Reinforcing the required elements of a Business Plan.
· Demonstrating the need for Financial Plans as a fundamental management tool.
· Demonstrating the need for a Marketing Plan as a means of gaining greater control of the marketplace.
· Introduction of the elements of an Operational Plan.